Below are a list of frequently asked questions to help you in determining your next step. If you have additional questions, you are welcome to email email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours.
What are the requirements for living at a TRIM house?
TRIM house participants are required to follow a set of House Rules and Guidelines.
In general, all TRIM house participants must:
- maintain abstinence from all drugs and alcohol while living at a TRIM house;
- work an abstinence-based program of recovery (we recommend a 12-Step based program), which includes meeting with a sponsor on a weekly basis;
- attend a minimum of three recovery meetings per week, in addition to the weekly house meeting;
- maintain full-time employment or the equivalent in volunteer-time;
- contribute to alternating weekly chores;
- commit to reside at a TRIM house for at least six (6) months; and
- not be romantically or sexually involved with other participants in the house.
How much does it cost?
- A fully refundable* Sober Deposit of $500 is due prior to your move-in date. *Sober Deposit details, including its refund requirements, are covered in more detail in your participant agreement.
- Each participant is required to pay a program fee of $625, due on the 1st (first) of each month.
- Each participant is required to pay a toiletry fee of $30, due on the 15th (fifteenth) of each month.
Is there a clean-time/sobriety requirement to live at a TRIM house?
Yes. TRIM houses require applicants to have at least 30 (thirty) days clean and sober before their move-in date. However, an exception can be made for applicants coming right from an in-patient treatment facility.